Social Media Stats Every Business Should Pay Attention To
At Coast & Vine, it is our goal to bring you the latest news on social media and how it can potentially affect your business. Each week we read a ton of articles, analyze them and gather what we feel are most important for you. In today’s blog posts, I’d like to share with you some statistics that I found about some of the most popular social media platforms.
If you have been on the fence about Social Media as a viable marketing solution, these statistics should help you decide.
6 Social Media Stats That You Need To Know:
- In 2016 daily Slack active users grew to 4 million. If you haven’t heard of Slack, it is revolutionizing the way business communications. It is an instant message program full of awesome features! https://slack.com
- There are over 150 million daily Snapchat users in 2016 and 41% of US adults 18-34 use Snapchat daily. Want to learn more about Snapchat? Download the app to your device and give it a try!
- Two months after it was released, Instagram Stories reports 100 million active users. 18 % of those people are watching Instagram stories daily. Wow! That’s 18 million people a day, watching Instagram stories.
- Did you know 300 million people are actively using audio and voice calling features on Facebook Messenger?
- In 2017, $41 billion will be spent on social media advertising
- Ad revenue for Instagram mobile, drew $1.53 billion across the globe
I hope that this data has you brainstorming about how your business can capitalize on the popularity of social media for advertising. Call me today to discuss how Coast & Vine can help you.